- It is mandatory for every student to maintain strict discipline within the College campus as well as outside the College.
- Any act performed by the student that amounts to indiscipline will be dealt with strictly.
- All the students are required to read the notices thoroughly which are displayed exclusively on the College Notice Board every day, and do the needful accordingly.
- Teasing girl students in any manner whatsoever is an offence punishable under the law. Hence, students are advised not to indulge in such kind of activities; otherwise they would face strict legal action.
- Scribbling/writing anything on the black-board, on furniture and walls etc. is a part of indiscipline.
- Removing or causing damage to the furniture or window panes, plucking flowers, removing notices, etc. is also a breach of discipline.
- The following acts also tantamount to indiscipline: holding any meeting/function/party and photography in the premises of the College without prior permission of the Principal.
- Students should not tamper with the electrical fittings, water fittings etc. in the class-rooms, hostel and in the College campus.
- Using foul language with any student, teacher or any other employee of the College shall be viewed seriously.
- The use of cell phone is strictly prohibited inside the classrooms and any breach of conduct will result in the confiscation of the cell phone.
- Application for any kind of leave on the prescribed proforma should be submitted well in time.
- Leave up to three days will be sanctioned by the tutor. But in case of a leave for a single period the concerned teacher may be requested.
- Leave above three days up to six days will be sanctioned by the senior tutor. Leave for more than 6 days will be sanctioned by the HOD on the recommendation of concerned subject teacher/ senior tutor.
- In case of a medical leave for a period of over 6 days, the applicant must produce a medical certificate.
- The students can seek re-admission twice during the session. First re-admission will be allowed within three days after the name is struck off after paying a fine of `100/- and a fine of ` 200/- will be charged for the second re-admission within 10 days after the name is struck off from the rolls.
- Identity card is the most important document of the college student, because it is the only identification for anyone to establish that one is a student of the college.
- Any transaction between students and college is entertained only after production of Identity card. If a student has to deal with any kind of work related to examination, library, collection/inspection of documents, and one has to produce one’s Identity card in order to establish one’s identity.
- Students are not permitted to replace the photograph pasted on the Identity card for any reason whatsoever.
- If Identity card is lost, one has to file an F.I.R. in order to get a duplicate Identity card issued.
- In event of inspection of Identity card during surprise check or for any other reason, if the student is unable to produce the Identity card he/she will be handed over to the police or as the situation may demand. Students without Identity card are deemed as outsiders.
- In case, the Identity card gets misplaced, misused by anti-social elements the student concerned shall be held responsible for his/her deeds. It is the personal responsibility of the student to keep his/her identity card in safe custody.
- All the students are directed to collect their identity cards and complete the formalities related to their identity cards within one week of admission.